So you have probably heard all about the Open Hardware Summit which is being held in New York on September 23rd. If not you should click here to read what it’s all about. Hacked Gadgets is one of the sponsors of the event but I will unfortunately not be able to attend, this means that I have 2 tickets for a Hacked Gadgets reader who will be in New York on Thursday and would like to catch the event.
If you would like to get one or both of the free tickets please send me an email, add a short blurb about how you could use the tickets (and if you need 1 or both). Please only send in a request for the ticket(s) if you can actually go to the event.
You can see a schedule of the event after the jump.
8:30 am Breakfast and Registration (will be provided)
WHY DO OPEN HARDWARE?
10:00 am: Limor Fried, Adafruit
12:00 pm: Institutional Sprint talks
• Amanda Mc Donald Crowley, EYEBEAM
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Lunch (will be provided)
OPEN HARDWARE IN REALITY
1:30 pm: BUSINESS: Open hardware business models
• Moderator: Eric von Hippel, MIT Sloan School of Management
2:30 pm: PRODUCTIZING: Scaling/ Manufacturing/ Moving beyond DIY
• Moderator: Dale Dougherty, Make
3:40 pm: LAW: Open hardware licenses and norms
• Moderator: Dave Mellis, Arduino & MIT Media Lab
4:40 pm: DESIGN sprint talks
• Dave Vondle, IDEO: “Re-examining Design for Open-Source Hardware”
5:20 pm: EDUCATION sprint talks
• Leah Buechley, MIT Media Lab: “OSH in the Academy”
DEFINITION AND DISCUSSION
• 6:00-6:30 pm: Ayah Bdeir, Creative Commons & littleBits: Introduction of definition 1.0 and signing
Is selective of guanosine phosphodiesterase 5 cialis . Consumer about medication includes side...