Protostack has just released a new version of their popular AVR Development Board. They have listened to user suggestions to improve the design.
“All in all there are 6 changes
- Addition of diode to power supply block,
- Addition of resettable fuse to power supply block,
- Support for both IGO and GOI style regulators in power supply block,
- Size increase of IDC/Dual row section from 2×7 to 2×8 pin,
- Additional labels for I/O ports, and
- Small circular mark to identify mounting point for CR2032 battery clip.”